My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.pazedwardsbooks.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Mediterranean Island Photos

My story, Vacation Souvenir, takes place on a Mediterranean island. Here are a few photos of the Greek island Santorini. It's similar to where our story characters, Marco and Jenna, meet. The photos are from TrekEarth.com.

Paz


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket



Image hosting by Photobucket



Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to thank you for the excerpts you left and I'm looking forward to the Month of May so that I can buy and read this book in it's entirety. Plus I love the pictures and now I know where my husband and I are vacationing to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary next year.

Regina

April 27, 2006 12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Paz

Your excerpts have been REALLY interesting. I can hardly wait for the release of your book so I can finally read the entire story.

The pictures of the Santorini Island are BEAUTIFUL!!! I think I am going to have to look to Greece for a vacation. I have never even thought about it until now.

Do you know when the release date will be in May?

Gina

April 27, 2006 11:52 AM  
Blogger Paz Edwards said...

Hi Regina: Twenty-fifth wedding anniversary? Wow! Congratulations! Santorini is a nice place to visit. Very laid back place. Thanks for stopping by my site and reading the excerpts.

Hi Gina: Thanks for taking time to read the excerpts. Santorini is a beautiful island. All the islands around there are nice but Santorini is my favorite.

I don't have an exact release date yet. As soon as I receive it, I will let everyone know through my newsletter.

Best,
Paz

April 27, 2006 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home