My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.pazedwardsbooks.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Beautiful Game #6

I guess they really are serious about access to the soccer area. Even a dog needs a pass with I.D. LOL!

Look at those muscled thighs in the second photo. Wow!

Yes, I'm a little... Okay, 'a lot' caught up in the World Cup, but I have been writing. So, Shebab, you can put away Mr. Whipey. ;-)

Paz

5 Comments:

Blogger Shelley Munro said...

It's getting much more exciting now they're down to the last 16. Australians are VERY excited. Yep, I have to agree about those thighs :)

I'm glad to hear the writing is going well!

June 24, 2006 6:20 AM  
Blogger Paz Edwards said...

Thanks, Shelley!

I saw a little of the Australia/Italy game. Australians played well.

Those thighs! All I can say is, "wow!"

Paz

June 27, 2006 1:23 AM  
Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

Ooooh those are nice thighs. Me gusta mucho. LOL look at the doggie :)

June 27, 2006 2:32 AM  
Blogger Paz Edwards said...

LOL, Shelli! Me gusto mucho, tambien. ;-)))

I like the doggie, too!

Paz

June 30, 2006 1:38 PM  
Blogger Paz Edwards said...

Hey there, Shebab! So you posted the message but got another name. Oh, my! How strange! I wonder what happened? Do you think the blogspot gremlins were at work? Well, I thought that the moniker "My Word are My Life" are creative. But I like "Shebab," too. ;-)

LOL! And I really am writing. ;-)

Thanks for stopping by.

Paz

July 05, 2006 1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home