My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.pazedwardsbooks.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 29, 2006

And the winner was...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My Mannekin Pis corkscrew souvenir from Belgium


Sometime ago, we had a Vacation Souvenir Contest. I announced the winner on my newsletter, but I'd also intended to post it on my blog. Except that I forgot. *Tee hee.* So here it is now.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the contest. I had lots of fun reading the stories of unusual and memorable vacation souvenirs. Here's a recap.

1- Nicole wrote about the personalized plastic license plate (with misspelled name) her mom gave her.

2- Jenny wrote about the snap shot she took with her favorite author.

3- Catt wrote about how she returned home from vacation, pregnant.

4- Jennifer wrote about how she married the man with whom she returned from abroad.

5- Lisa wrote about the gag gift, carved wooden statue with p*nis showing.

6- Cathie wrote about artwork a co-worker brought her from Poland.

7- Chris wrote about the time she took home cactus needles -- embedded in her skin.

8- Maria wrote about the time her friend mailed a large coconut from Hawaii (without a box or covering, just stamps slapped on the coconut!) and she actually received it!

9- Beth wrote about her daughter bringing her peacock feathers after visiting a peacock farm.

10- Kolby wrote about a stunning jade dildo (8"2') from Greece.

11- CJ wrote about a penis shaped burner that she bought with her husband.

All the stories were great and I had a hard time choosing one as the winner. So, I put everyone's name on a piece of paper, placed it in a bowl, and had a friend arbirarily pull out one of the pieces of paper.

AND THE WINNER WAS MARIA.

Congratulations, Maria!

Thanks also to those who have purchased Vacation Souvenir and posted such nice comments on the Groups, left kind messages here, and e-mailed me.

Currently, I'm working on a number of stories. One involves a birthday surprise, the other a special delivery, and the third, a music lesson.

Many of you have suggested a sequel to Vacation Souvenir. Stay tuned for news on whether that happens or not.

Have a great week!

Paz

Ed. Note:
Hey! The contest may be over but I'd still love to continue reading stories about your unusual or memorable souvenirs that you brought back or someone sent you from a vacation. So, go ahead and post them here! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home