My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.pazedwardsbooks.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

A Meme in Fours

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Author extraordinaire Lyric James has tagged me for this meme in fours. Here it goes. Thanks, Lyric!

Paz

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Four Jobs I've Had
1. Lawyer
2. Investigator
3. Mediator
4. Babysitter

Four Places I've Lived
1. Russia
2. Italy
3. Belgium
4. Africa


Four Favorite Foods
1. Plantain
2. Mango
3. Rice
4. Plantain

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
1. The Sound of Music (1965)
2. It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
3. The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
4. Coming to America (1988)
There's much more, of course. Others are mentioned on my web site.

Four TV Shows I Watch
1. Walker, Texas Ranger reruns
2. Law & Order series – Original, SVU, CI
3. The Closer
4. Avatar: The Last Air Bender

Four Places I've Visited
1. Italy
2. Spain
3. Greece
4. Egypt

Four Places I'd Like To Visit
1. Australia
2. Austria
3. Brazil
4. Portugal

Four Websites I Go To (almost) Daily
1. Marilyn Lee Yahoo Group
2. My blog
3. Food Blogs
4. Sexy Sheets

Four People I'm Tagging To Do This
1. Anyone
2. Who
3. Wants to
4. Participate!

6 Comments:

Blogger Liz Falkner said...

Paz -

You've been lots of places so I know you have lots of stories lurking in your mind, right? LOL

I'm a huge fan of Marilyn Lee too!

December 18, 2006 11:32 AM  
Blogger Paz Edwards said...

Hiya, Liz:

Welcome! About my travels, I see a lot of romantic places everywhere I go. ;-)))

Marilyn Lee is the best!

Paz

December 18, 2006 8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...Paz I think we kindred spirits. Our tastes are alike in all of the categories you have.

Ljay

December 19, 2006 10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ljay: How nice to have things in common with each other.

Paz

December 21, 2006 10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Paz,
Just wanted to stop by.

Lea

February 13, 2007 2:07 PM  
Blogger Paz Edwards said...

Lea! How are you!? Thanks for stoppying by!

Paz

February 14, 2007 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home