My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.pazedwardsbooks.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Woman

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Woman is like a fruit which will only yield its fragrance when rubbed by the hands. Take for example the basil: unless it be warmed by the fingers, it emits no perfume. And do you know that unless amber is warmed and manipulated it retains its aroma within? The same with women: if you do not animate her with your frolics and kisses, with nibbling of her thighs and close embraces, you will not obtain what you desire: you will experience no pleasure when she shares your couch and she will feel no affection for you.

The Perfumed Garden, translated into English by Sir Richard Burton, 1886

6 Comments:

Blogger Celia Kyle said...

Paz is back! With a yummy pic and a beautiful quote I might add. Love the quote, it's just so yummmmm...

Celia

September 23, 2006 3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Celia! Welcome! I love the quote, too. I think it's true. ;-)))) I love the pic, too. My supplier has taste. ;-))))

Paz

September 23, 2006 9:51 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Paz, you're just as bad as Celia. I came over thinking I was safe and then WHAM! Evil, the both of you are evil,I say. Good to see you update. Big Hugs. :p

September 25, 2006 5:50 PM  
Blogger Paz Edwards said...

LOL, Nicole! Evil? Moi? As long as you didn't go blind or anything, I'm glad. ;-))) Thanks for stopping by!

Paz

September 25, 2006 10:43 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

No, I only go blind when Caye posts some YML. lol.

September 26, 2006 6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh! Good, as long as I don't blind you, I'm happy. ;-)

Paz

October 13, 2006 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home