My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.pazedwardsbooks.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 24, 2006

A Meme -- Tagged by Shelley Munro

The wonderful Shelley Munro has tagged me for this Blogging Meme. So, here is my response. Thanks for the tag, Shelley!

Paz

When Did You Start Blogging and Why?

I started blogging shortly before my first book, Vacation Souvenir, came out – April 2006. Initially, I didn’t intend to blog. I only opened a blog account to be able to leave comments on other blog sites that required blogger accounts. So, for a while my blog page was empty. Then I noticed that people were stopping by. However, they had nothing to look at. I decided to take my blog page seriously and started my first post, blogging about my new book.

What Don't You Talk About?

Ummm… I’m not sure yet. Like Shelley mentioned on her blog, I won’t discuss topics like politics and religion. I’ll talk about a little of this and that, but mainly things related to my books. For example, in earlier posts, in keeping with the theme of Vacation Souvenir, I’ve talked about ideal vacation spots, places I’d like to visit, story characters, etc… We recently had the World Cup event, so I got sidetracked with that topic. Hehehe! It’s over now… ;-(

Are You and Your Blogging Persona the same person?

Yes!

How Do You Use Blogging to build Friendships?

I’ve met a lot of interesting and nice people through blogging. And I’ve gotten to know others a lot more through their blogs. It’s been a very positive experience.

How Would You Describe Your Writing Style?

Hmmm… My writing style on the blog? Since I just started blogging, I’m not sure. I’m still working on that. At the moment, I write whatever I feel like, whenever I want, whenever I get a chance… Any readers want to give me your opinion?

Who Do I tag?

Shelli

Nicole

Karen

Kimberly

Louisa

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelley Munro said...

Hey Paz! Cool answers. Blogging is quite addictive after a while, and as you say, you meet some wonderful people :-)

July 25, 2006 11:52 PM  
Blogger Paz Edwards said...

Hi Shelley: Thanks! I have fun blog hopping. ;-)

Paz

July 26, 2006 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home