My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.pazedwardsbooks.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Vacation Souvenir gets 4 stars from Fallen Angel Reviews!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Fallen Angel Reviews gave VACATION SOUVENIR a 4-star rating!

"Paz Edwards does a great job in this story... Sweet and hot in a way that will make you believe that even large-sized women can find love..."

Thank you, reviewer Lena C.

Paz

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelley Munro said...

Congrats on the great review! It's always such a relief when the reviews are in and I know that readers actually like what I've written. Reviews are like exams - excellent to know that you've actually passed LOL

July 09, 2006 6:43 AM  
Blogger Paz Edwards said...

LOL! Thanks, Shelley! It does feel like passing an exam. I'm glad when at least one person likes my story. ;-)

Paz

July 11, 2006 5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home