My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.pazedwardsbooks.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Vacation Souvenir Review

Hi everyone:

It's been quiet here for some time now. Sorry about that. Three months into 2007, I trust everyone is having a good start to the new year, so far. Life has been keeping me busy. I've also been working on stories and looking for homes for them. One should be coming out soon (more on that later).

I'm happy to know that folks are still reading Vacation Souvenir. I recently received a nice review from My Book Cravings. You can read the review here. Thanks, Robin!

Also, feel free to stop by Between the Sheets, the blog I share with wonderful writers Anisa Damien, Jade James, and Lyric James.

Best,
Paz

7 Comments:

Blogger Gwyneth Bolton said...

Congrats on the great (and well-deserved) review, Paz!

Gwyneth

March 10, 2007 7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gwyneth: Thanks so much! ;-)))

Best,
Paz

March 11, 2007 8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Paz! Dynamite review. VACATION SOUVENIR is wonderfully sensual, romantic read - with a heroine I know I can definitely identify with.

Sincerely,
Catherine Chernow
www.CatherineChernow.com

March 24, 2007 12:58 PM  
Blogger Paz Edwards said...

Hi Catherine! Nice to see you here. Thanks so much for your very kind comments.

Best,
Paz

March 24, 2007 9:56 PM  
Blogger Liz Falkner said...

A new book, Paz? I can hardly wait! LOL.

I LOVED Vacation Souvenir.

March 27, 2007 10:34 AM  
Blogger Paz Edwards said...

Hi Liz! Ohhhh! Thanks so much!

Paz

March 28, 2007 7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

November 10, 2008 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home